- CEOYuki Hanyu
- in 2010, conferred Ph.D(Chemistry) by University of Oxford.
In October 2015,founded Integriculture Co.,Ltd., after PD researcher,Tohoku University and Technical Laboratory of Toshiba Research & Development Center.
- CTOIkko Kawashima
- in 2012,graduated from Hiroshima University,2012.
Ph.D(Science of Agriculture)
Co-founded Integriculture Co.,Ltd.,after Fellow,Bayor College of Medicine and Fellow,JSPS(DCI,PD).
Awarded 3 times by the science society and 11 study reports issued.
- COOTakeshi Fujii
- In 2006,graduated from Keio University,Faculty of Policy Management,2006.
In 2019,joined in Integriculture Co.,Ltd.,2019 after Daiwa SMBC Capital,Unilever Japan and Softbank Politics.
- Outside DirectorMizuki Komasa
- In 2008,completed Master’s Course(Bio Informatics) of Graduated School of Keio University.
In 2011,joined in Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank, and then SMBC Nikko Security,Vice President of Investment Bank Division,engaged a plenty of equity finance and M&A.
Executive Officer & Gross Manager for real-tech fund in charge of space science & life science.
We are recruiting a talented person who works for developing
“CulNet System”together as a team.
- Corporate Name
- IntegriCulture Inc.
- Yuki Hanyu
- Founded in
- 23rd October 2015
- Head Office at
- No.101,Twins 3F,Kawada cho,Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo
- Products and services
- Cell-based meat and cellular agriculture products