- A research proposal by Prof. Shimizu of Tokyo Women’s Medical University in joint with Integriculture Inc. granted for JAXA “Tansa X” Program, to develop cell-based food production systems for space
- Integriculture Inc. closes seed round led by Real Tech Fund at JPY 300 million
- Integriculture Inc. starts joint research with Japan Science and Technology Agency on cellular agriculture
- Integriculture Inc. signs a joint research contract with Tokyo Women’s Medical University on cellular agriculture.
- Integriculture Wins Singularity University’s “Global Impact Challenge”